Facts About Canada
1. Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village".
2. In Canada, it is considered sexual assault to kiss your significant other while they are sleeping.
3. In Canada, burgers must be served well done.
4. Kissing someone while they're asleep in Canada can be counted as sexual assault.
5. Steve Nash, a basketball player from Canada, divorced his wife because his newborn kid was from one of his teammates.
6. Almost 5 million more people live in California than in the entire country of Canada.
7. Spain and Canada almost went to war in 1994.
8. Pamela Anderson Lee is Canada's Centennial Baby, being the first baby born on the centennial anniversary of Canada's independence.
9. Oreos in America actually taste different than Oreos in Canada.
10. Waldo from "Where's Waldo" is actually named Wally. He is known as Waldo in Canada & The U.S.
11. V4G 1N4 is the postal code for Delta, Canada.
12. There is a town in Newfoundland, Canada called Dildo.
13. You can send a letter to Santa in Canada with the postal code H0H 0H0.
14. Beavers in Canada once built a dam large enough to be seen from outer space.
15. Canada has fewer people than the Tokyo metropolitan area.
16. In Canada, most moms who kill their newborns almost never receive jail time. The most they can receive is 5 years.
17. There is a town named Delta in Canada, its postal code is V4G 1N4.
18. Canada has a free service run by volunteers that will drive you home if you are too drunk to drive during the holiday season.
19. Canada has a glow in the dark dinosaur coin.
20. Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
21. In 2010, a man was kicked off of Air Canada Jazz flight for being "too stinky to fly".
22. Brazoria County of Texas is the only county in the US inhabited by every kind of poisonous snake found in the US and Canada
23. The only eggs that need to be refrigerated in the world are the ones from Canada and the U.S.
24. The population of California is bigger than the population of Canada.
25. There's a town in Canada named "Moose Factory".
26. Oreos in America taste different than Oreos in Canada.
27. Westboro Baptist Church members are banned by the Canadian Government to ever enter Canada.
28. 'Blowjobs' were illegal in Canada until '1969'.
29. Homosexuals are not allowed to donate blood in Canada, the United States, Germany, and many other countries.
30. Many universities in Canada have a 'Puppy Room' where students can play with puppies to relieve stress.
31. All burgers in Canada have to be cooked 'well done'.
32. Canada has a stronger military than North Korea.
33. Anal sex is illegal in some parts of Canada if more than two people are present in the room.
34. Waldo Of "Where's Waldo" is actually named wally and is only called Waldo in the US and Canada.
35. There are parts of Canada that are "missing" gravity.